1. Erika Bachiochi: Amy Coney Barrett: A New Feminist Icon
2. Archbishop Charles J. Chaput: When the Dogma Lives Loudly
3. Ramesh: Amy Coney Barrett Is No Threat to Obamacare
4. Mary-Rose Verret: Amy Coney Barrett Breaks the Real Glass Ceiling
5. Eugene Rivers & co.: A Black Defense of Freedom of Conscience and Amy Coney Barrett
7. S.L.M. Goldberg: Will Amy Coney Barrett Arise as a Mother?
8. Kate Bachelder Odell: Amy Coney Barrett Sets an Example for Working Mothers
“Preemptively,” if you don’t count ACB’s 2017 hearings. https://t.co/JjGqHmVVHA
— Melissa Braunstein (@slowhoneybee) September 29, 2020
11. Caitlin Flanagan: Will Democrats Fail the Amy Coney Barrett Test?
12. Rachel Campos Duffy: Feminists have an Amy Coney Barrett problem
🔥🔥🔥 from @senatemajldr on Judge Barrett:
— Matt Whitlock (@mattdizwhitlock) September 29, 2020
So the husband is the “head of the family” and the wife is free to be on the Supreme Court. https://t.co/RjTED36ZA1
— Christina Sommers (@CHSommers) September 29, 2020
This is what happens when reporters are more familiar with the literature (or more likely television) of Margaret Atwood than they are with the words of the Bible. https://t.co/A7vxBAGSdj
— John J. Miller (@heymiller) September 26, 2020
17. Dad, deacon, lawyer: Amy Coney Barrett’s father shares his testimony of faith
Institutions that cannot hire Pope Francis apparently now include the Supreme Court of the United States.
— Ben Domenech (@bdomenech) September 29, 2020